- Pure sine wave output
- Self-consumption and Feed-in to the grid
- Programmable supply priority for PV, Battery or Grid
- User-adjustable charging current and voltage
- Monitoring software for real-time status display and control
- Parallel operation up to 6 units only for 3K/4K/5K models
- Programmable multiple operation modes: Grid-tie,off-grid and grid-tie with backup
- On Off Grid Hybrid Solar Power Inverter with battery pack,high frequency pure sine wave output, PF.=1.0, parallel working Max 6units(30KW) – BPSS 1-5KVA
BPSS 1-5KVA On/off Grid Solar Hybrid Inverter Technical Specifications
|Max.PV Array Power||1000W||2000W||4000W||4000W||6000W|
|Rated Output Power||1000W||2000W||3000W||4000W||5000W|
|Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage||145VDC||145VDC||145VDC||145VDC||145VDC|
|MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage||15~115VDC||30~115VDC||60~115VDC||60~115VDC||60~115VDC|
|MPPT Tracker Number||1||1||1||1||2|
|Nominal Output Voltage||220/230/240VAC|
|Output Voltage Range||184-264.5VAC|
|Nominal Output Current||4.3A||8.7A||13A||17.4A||21.7A|
|Maximum Conversion Efficiency (DC/AC)||90%|
|Accepatable Input Voltage Range||90-280VAC or 170-280VAC|
|Frequency Range||50HZ/60HZ(Auto sensing)|
|Maximum AC Input Current||30A||40A|
|BATTERY MODE OUTPUT(AC)|
|Nominal Output Voltage||220/230/240VAC|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Efficiency(DC to AC)||93%|
|Nominal DC Voltage||12VDC||24VDC||48VDC||48VDC||48VDC|
|Maximum Solar Charge Current||80A||80A||80A||80A||120A|
|Maximum AC Charge Current||60A|
|Maximum Charge Current||140A||140A||140A||140A||180A|
|Communication||USB or RS232/Dry-Contact|
|Humidity||0~90%RH (No condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50℃|
BPSS 1-5KVA On/off Grid Solar Hybrid Inverter Related SEO Article – Purchase elements of hybrid solar inverter
Energy saving and environmental protection is the focus of common concern, the photovoltaic industry from Europe, Australia, and now China has become a hot industry, China solar hybrid inverter manufacturers in just a few years spring up like mushrooms, but how to choose the solar hybrid inverter still have a certain standard.
The solar hybrid inverter is a key component of the solar power system, so it has higher requirements on the inverter, the inverter should pay attention to in the selection of the technical specifications to meet the system design requirements. General focus on the following several technical indicators.
According to the general requirements of the system to configure the solar hybrid inverter which in corresponding section of the power, the selected inverter should be fit to the maximum power and solar array, selecting the hybrid solar inverter which rated output power and input power are similar can save costs for you.
2.Key technical index
- Select the appropriate input and output voltage range to ensure the best combination of the product.
- Efficiency of solar hybrid inverter: its height will directly affect the design cost and power generation efficiency of solar power generation system.
- Maximum power point tracking function (MPPT) and its efficiency of solar cell array.
- Attention should be paid to the selected hybrid solar inverter should have basic protection functions, such as over current / short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection, lightning protection, island protection and other functions.
- Output current waveform distortion rate should be less than 4%.
As the core equipment of photovoltaic power station, the grid connected hybrid solar inverter must have high reliability in order to ensure the stable, reliable and continuous operation of the power station. It should have a safety certification, electromagnetic compatibility certification, and national grid certification (for example in Europe):
Safety rules: EN62109-1, EN62109-2
Electromagnetic compatibility: EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-3, EN61000-6-4
Grid connected authentication: VDE0126-1-1 (Germany)
4.Brand and service
Recommended to choose the solar hybrid inverter manufacturer which good reputation in the current market, because the good brand companies usually have greater investment in the technology, maintenance and services, to meet the