Model: BPSLB1OT 10 – 100KVA (3Ph/1Ph)
Model: BPSLB3POT 10 – 200KVA (3Ph/3Ph)
Nominal Input Voltage: 380/400/415VAC
Output Power Factor: 0.8
Parallel: Maximum 8PCS UPS
Battery can be shared in parallel mode
MINIMUM IMPACT ON SUPPLIES EASY SOURSE:
- Input current distortion <4% for the BPSLB3OT 10-200KVA UPS with filter with sinusoidal absorption to remove the risk of resonance with other input supply users or phase shift capacitor sets. The absorbed current distortion is independent of input supply parameters such as impedance. This enable.·
- BPSLB3OT 10-200KVA UPS to deliver maximum performance levels regardless of the installation environment. With these input features BPSLB3OT 10-200KVA UPS online back UPS can achieve significant savings in terms of sizing and power supply sources isolation transformers and generators over less sophisticated power systems.
MAXIMUM BATTERY CARE:
- Battery deep discharge protection,
- Temperature compensating charger,
- Built-in automatic and manual battery test feature.
SIMPLE TO INSTALL:
- Capability to install the online back UPS into any distribution system (neutral not required on rectifier input);
- Capability to separate the rectifier/bypass power networks and to power these from two separate sources, without Galvanic isolation (Necessary on 200 kva UPS without an output transformer).
- Extremely high short-circuit current to ensure compatibility with the most difficult transformer applications (lighting, drives and industrial processes) and an isolation transformer on the inverter output;
- Full microprocessor control with no-break static and manual bypasses;
- IGBT technology.
- 0.8 power factor make GP9312C/GP9332C suitable for powering ICT and Industrial loads;
- High level diagnostics: event log with 128 messages, states,measurements and alarms – available from the built-in LCD with several languages;
- BACK FEED protection: to avoid energy feeding back into the mains supply cause a fault occur.
MAXIMUM RELIABILITY AND AVILABILITY:
Connect up to 6 units in parallel or N+1 redundancy, even of different power ratings.The online back UPS continue to work in parallel even if one of the interconnecting communication cables is disconnected (CLOOSED LOOP).
LOW CONSUMPTION LEVELS:
BPSLB3OT 10-200KVA can achieve efficiencies >98% thanks to selectable Economy Mode which can be used in stable electrical environments to provide power supply continuity when the mains fail.
- Compatible with TeleNetGuard for remote maintenance
- Advanced, multi-platform communication for all operation systems and network environments: Watch & Save 3000 monitoring and shut-down software included, with SNMP agent, for Windows 2008, Vista,2003, XP, Mac OS X,Linux, Novell and most popular Unix operating systems
- The 200 kva UPS is supplied with a cable for direct connection to the PC(Plug and Play)
- RS232 double Serial port；Installation slot for an Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface to allow the online back UPS to be switched off remotely in an emergency,
- Generator interface: enables desynchronisation of the 200 kva UPS output from a generator supply which may be subject to phase and frequency variations. The interface also enables more economic use of the battery charge.
- The units can be connected in parallel up to 8 units to increase power availability or redundancy. The single module or the system can be expanded any time to suit power requirements without influencing the initial investment.
- Thanks to the peculiarity of the “Hot System Expansion” feature, the additional unit can be connected in parallel while the other units are on-line and supplying regular power to the load. The new online back UPS is on-line and will be set up automatically.
Series Technical Spectifications:
|Rated voltage||400 Vac three-phase|
|Frequency range||45 65Hz|
|Power factor||>0.92with harmonic filter|
|Current harmonic distortion||<5%with harmonic filter|
|Soft Start||0-100% in10″|
|Rated voltage||230Vac single-phase|
|Permitted voltage range||± 15%(selectable from 10% to 25% from front panel)|
|Permitted frequency range||± 2%(selectable from 1% to 5% from front panel)|
|Standard features||BackFeed portection; split bypass line|
|Type||Maintenance-free lead-acid VRLA AGM / GEL;NICd|
|Maximum recharge current(A)||0.2 X C10|
|AC ripple voltage||<1%|
|Number of phases||3+N|
|Rated voltage(V)||230Vac single-phase|
|Regulation of the output voltage||220 244Vac phase/neutral(from contril panel)|
|Overload||110% 125% 150% of the rated current for 5h/10’/1′|
|Frequency stability||±0.05% on mains failure|
|Remote signaling||Volt free contacts|
|Remote controls||EPO and Bypass|
|Communication||RS232 + remote contacts|
|Operation temperature||0 / + 40 ℃ ℃|
|Relative humidity||<95% non condensing|
|Colour||Light grey (RAL 7035)|
|Noise||54dBA at 1m||50~65dBA at 1m|
|Efficiency Smart Mode||up to 98%|
|Compliance||Safety:EN 62040-1-1(Directive 2006/95/EC); EMC:6200-2(Directive 2004/108/EC)|
As the most traditional static 200 kva UPS power supply, the first form of its circuit design is simple, the related technology has been quite mature, widely used. Online back UPS is generally limited to a small power range, the price is relatively cheap. When the city electricity is normal, the inverter will not work, directly from the city power supply to the load; when the city electricity problems, the inverter starts to work, the battery is released into the DC power supply, AC output to maintain the use of load. Online back UPS can solve the power interruption, upwelling of power supply, voltage sag three kinds of power problem. For other problems with power without any improvement, the traditional type of backup 200 kva UPS has several characteristics blow:
- City electricity utilization rate is high, can be more than 98%, but only limited to linear load.
- Input power factor and input current harmonic depending on the nature of the load, for nonlinear loads. The input peak non sinusoidal current large, input power factor is low, no loss of power, the input current harmonic of power grid pollution shortcomings.
- Output voltage stability, frequency stability is poor.
- City electrical interruption, switch to the battery power supply, the conversion time is generally 4ms ~ 10ms.
- Output switch is limited by the ability to switch current and action time, so the general online back UPS more than 2KVA.